If you want a gorgeous hair to flaunt, here are my tips to remember:
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Well, as the old cliche goes, “You are what you eat”. Ever wonder why people who pig out on junk food have bad hair? The reason is your skin and hair both need vitamins to grow and be healthy, just like the rest of you.
- Get split ends cut keep the ends even and healthy. If you don’t get rid of the damage, it’ll continue on. If you don’t have split ends or breakage, only cut if you feel you need to even up the length.
- When combing hair, don’t rip through it! This will make a terrible mess of your hair. Use a wide-tooth comb and gently work your way from the bottom to the top (that is, detangle the last few inches, then detangle a few inches higher, working your way up). If you wish to use a brush find one with soft bristles not short or metal ones. Get rid of any comb or brush that breaks your hair!
- When you wash your hair, use shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. If you don’t like the results, try a different product. Wash it out completely. Concentrate on shampooing the scalp, since that’s the part that gets oily. Don’t pile your hair on your head when you shampoo it, since this can encourage it to tangle.I recommend you to not use the imported products so much because there are product types that are specialized only for a certain country. For example, Garnier is a European brand, but it has also asian products which are specialized solely for Asians to use.
- Massage your scalp while the shampoo is on your hair. Don’t massage your scalp with conditioner because most of the time, it stays on the scalp and causes dandruff. Use a clarifying shampoo if your hair gets dry or unmanageable, and lather it all the way to your ends. You should only need to do this occasionally—perhaps once every week or two.
- Minimize your use of heat styling. Also minimize the use of chemical treatments on your hair, including relaxing, perms, dyeing, and lightening your hair. In particular, don’t re-bleach, re-relax, or re-perm hair that has already been treated, as this can drastically weaken hair.
- Try not to wash your hair every single day. It’s bad for you because your hair has natural oils that you shouldn’t get rid of. Wash every third day, or second day if you need to (depending on your hair type). Remember, less is best!
In a tranquil afternoon of that day, I walked along the road of the school, trying to hold back my tears & helping myself not to breakdown. As I look at the beautiful sun setting, I remembered the same thing happened before. As I try to smile even though my eyes hurt, I can feel all the pain I used to hide – the pain I already forgot… but approaching back, striking hard. Will I be able to stand it? Will I be brave to face it? Or do I just have to endure it… again? Maybe yes. I think I just have to endure this though I’ve already learned the hard way, though it happened again and even though it’s going to hurt so much… again. In my own eyes I can see… he’s with her & he’s in love with her and not with me.
Are You Ready?: I think
The craziest part about astronomy is, when we see a planet or stars in the sky (possibly even pictures of galaxies) that’s what it looked like years before we’re actually seeing it in the present. It actually looks different from when we view the thing in the sky we’re viewing. Because of the time…